What could be better than waking up in a ski resort, surrounded by snowy mountains, popping your ski pass
into your pocket, clipping on your skis and stepping out of your accommodation straight onto the slopes?Forget those early morning alarms and long treks to the shuttle bus stop.
With a ski-in-ski-out hotel, chalet or apartment, you can walk out your front door and straight onto the slopes. No more walking for miles in your ski boots, no more carrying your heavy ski equipment
, no more car journeys or parking nightmares, no cramped shuttle bus rides… simply start skiing right from your accommodation’s doorstep. If this sounds like heaven to you, look no further than our range of ski-in ski-out accommodation options.
We have many ski-in, ski-out self-catered chalets
, tourist residences
which allow you to get to the slopes in a matter of minutes. Choose one within your budget that meets your requirements and get to the slopes on foot – location is everything!
The main appeal of ski-in/ski-out accommodation is that the ski slopes are literally on your doorstep.What is ski-in-ski-out?
Our ski-in, ski-out accommodation options are in the heart of their respective ski resorts, with direct access to the slopes. Whether that means they are right next to the ski lifts, at the foot of the slopes or even situated on the slopes themselves, you will be able to get to the pistes within minutes, with no need to take a shuttle bus transfer, walk long distances or waste any time getting slopeside. When snow conditions are good, you can often even ski right out of the front door!Why opt for a ski-in-ski-out hotel, apartment or chalet?
• Direct or easy access to the ski lifts
• Beat the crowds and be one of the first to ski the fresh powder every morning
• No more car or public transport
• Full independence when getting from your accommodation to the slopes
• Be in the heart of your ski resort’s action
• Access all the activities such as ski schools and ski rental shops within minutes
Our top 5 ski-in / ski-out hotels in French Alps:
• 4* review rating with over 200 reviews
• Situated around 50m from the slopes
• 200m from the ESF ski school meeting point
• Stunning view of the slopes at the ski resort “Aime 2000”
• Located at the foot of the resort’s ski lifts and slopes
• Smile & Pass service available with ski passes
• A Green Key accredited, fully pedestrianised holiday village
• 5-star rating, with over 100 positive reviews
• Magnificent Deep Nature® spa with a heated swimming pool
• Located at 2300m of altitude
• 4* review rating with over 200 reviews
• Located in the Les Balcons district of Val Thorens at the foot of the slopes
Which Ski Resorts are Best for Ski-in Ski-out accommodation options?
Some ski resorts are simply made for ski-in-ski-out. The altitude, the way the resort is laid out and the access to the slopes are some of the factors than make a ski resort a good candidate for Ski-in Ski-out accommodation.
Not only are these resorts highly recommended by our mountain experts, they offer many accommodation options right next to the pistes and ski lifts.
Our top 5 ski in, ski out ski resorts:
• Altitude of 2300m
• Highest ski town in Europe
• Access to 183 ski lifts
• Access to 600 km of ski slopes
• The most popular ski resort in the world
• Up to 3,250 metres altitude
• 225 km of ski slopes in La Plagne alone, 425km in the linked Paradiski area
• The Vanoise Express cable car links La Plagne to Les Arcs
• On the doorstep of Eurostar station Bourg-Saint-Maurice
• altitude spanning from 810 to 3226 metres
• Access to 425 km of pistes
• Diverse range of different ski villages (altitude, architecture, etc.)
Planning your ski holiday to include these small details and luxuries can make all the difference to your overall experience. Especially when skiing as a family
with children, or with people with limited mobility - having ski-in-ski-out accommodation can be a deal-breaker.
We offer many convenient extra facilities like this, including ski accommodation with on-site parking spaces, close to ski schools or with a spa and wellness centre
. Add these simple benefits to your ski holiday search requirements and make sure that you can create your perfect ski holiday that you’ll never forget.
Now, if that isn’t enough to convince you of the benefits of booking a ski-in—ski-out accommodation, just picture skiing back to the door of your residence, apartment, chalet or hotel at the end of a long, strenuous (but fun!) day’s skiing. Pure bliss!