What is Zen Cancellation Insurance?
We are happy to announce the launch of our new ZEN cancellation insurance, which gives you complete, comprehensive coverage of your ski holiday for as little as £21 per booking.
Full cash refunds for validated cancellation motives
With a full cash refund in the case of a major occurrences such as border closures, illness, cancelled flights, etc., you can rest assured that your holiday is covered in case of any major COVID-related travel issue. Or, of course, any other reason listed in our 'validated reasons' list below.
❄ A credit note should you simply change your mind about travelling this year
Or, even if you should wish to cancel for no reason at all, or are unable to provide documentation to validate your cancellation reason (for example, a doctor's note or a cancelled flight email), you will be entitled to a Travelski voucher for the full amount of your booking, valid for 12 months.
What Does Zen Cancellation Insurance Cover?
Reimbursable motives - Cash reimbursement within 72 hours
For example:- Illness, death or accident (of yourself or a close family member) ✔️ COVERED
- Closure of borders due to COVID-19, either at home or at your destination location ✔️ COVERED
- Vehicle breakdown, or cancellation of your train/flight ✔️ COVERED
- Gaining employment or a paid internship which means you can no longer travel ✔️ COVERED
- Summons, eg: witness / jury duty / child adoption / examination resit ✔️ COVERED
For example: Non-reimbursable motives - Credit note (valid for 12 months)
- If you simply no longer wish to travel ✔️ COVERED
- If bad weather is expected during your holiday ✔️ COVERED (or also take out our 'No Snow' insurance for cash back guarantee)
- If you cannot prove your 'justified reason', for example with a doctor's note or flight cancellation confirmation ✔️ COVERED
Read our full ZEN insurance Ts & Cs here